Norton Secure VPN 2020 (WiFi Privacy) 5 Device - (VPN Software Only, No Antivirus Security)
Norton Secure VPN (WiFi Privacy)
1 Year Subscription
PLEASE NOTE: Delivery Method for this product is only via email !!!
This Product is VPN Software Only, It Does Not come with any Antivirus Security)
EXPERIENCE A NEW SENSE OF SECURITY ON WI-FI
Now you can pay bills and check your email using public Wi-Fi without worrying about hackers and identity thieves stealing your private data. With Norton WiFi Privacy, you can turn any public hotspot into a secure virtual private network (VPN). With passwords and other confidential data encrypted and your location shielded from view, even advertisers can’t track you. Get Norton WiFi Privacy to use your PC, Mac, smartphone or tablet to go online in public, privately.
Benefits for you:
- Protects the data you send and receive when using public Wi-Fi
- Adds bank-grade encryption to protect you on public Wi-Fi hotspots
- Lets you browse the Web anonymously so your privacy is protected.
- Allows access to your favorite apps and content anywhere you go, as if you were at home.
- Encrypts your data on a no-log virtual private network that doesn’t track or
- store your activity.
- Provides a 60-day money-back guarantee*.
- Offers world-class customer support from Norton, the leader in online security.
Protect your information on public Wi-Fi.
While public Wi-Fi is convenient, it’s never safe. Sending data over the Web when using an unsecured Wi-Fi hotspot can expose your most sensitive information like passwords, photos and credit card numbers to hackers and identity thieves. Norton WiFi Privacy encrypts this information so you can use your PC, Mac, smartphone or tablet on any public Wi-Fi hotspot without worry.
- Bank-grade encryption to protect you on public Wi-Fi hotspots.
Make your public Wi-Fi private.
Whether you’re worried about cybercriminals stealing your passwords or companies tracking your online activity, Norton WiFi Privacy helps keep your online identity and activity anonymous no matter where you use the Web. Norton WiFi Privacy is a no-log virtual private network (VPN) that encrypts your personal information and doesn’t track or store your online activity or location.
- Lets you block cookies to avoid being tracked by online advertisers and other companies.
- Lets you browse the Web anonymously so your privacy is protected.
- Browse anonymously and avoid being tracked online. Websites will no longer be able to track you to deliver annoying ads.
Enjoy your online freedom — anywhere.
Connecting and staying in touch is easy today with public Wi-Fi, making home seem not so far away when you travel for work or fun. With Norton WiFi Privacy you can even access your favorite apps and websites anywhere you go, just as if you’re at home.
- Enjoy full, unmetered bandwidth with your yearly subscription.
We’ve got you covered.
Norton provides a 60-day money-back guarantee* as part of your subscription. You’ll enjoy free world-class support as part of your Norton WiFi Privacy subscription.
- For return/refund information, please contact Symantec at norton.com/return-policy.
- Only Norton provides a 60-day money-back guarantee* — if you don’t like your service, return it for a full refund, no questions asked. No problem.
- 24x7 live chat with a support agent
- Norton Forums provide online answers to your questions, which may already have been answered by our Norton Support team or Forum Community experts.
What is a VPN?
A virtual private network gives you online privacy and anonymity by creating a private network from a public Internet connection. With Norton WiFi Privacy, all of your most sensitive data that you send and receive from your device like passwords and credit card numbers is encrypted and converted into an unreadable, untraceable form until it reaches its destination.
- Creates a private, encrypted data tunnel that helps prevent cybercriminals from hacking into your WiFi connection and intercepting the data you are sending and receiving from your computer or mobile devices.
- Norton WiFi Privacy is a no-log virtual private network that doesn’t track or store your online activity.
- International VPN Network: Surf the Web you love with a VPN that’s designed to enable you to access the Internet just like you are at home.
What Is Public Wi-Fi?
Public Wi-Fi can be found in popular public places like airports, coffee shops, malls, restaurants and hotels — and it allows you to access the Internet for free. These “hotspots” are so widespread and common that people frequently connect to them without thinking twice. Although it sounds harmless to log on and check your social media account or browse some news articles, reading email, checking your bank account, or performing any activity that requires a login is risky business on public Wi-Fi.
Why You Need a VPN
Think about all the times you’ve been on the go, reading emails while in line at the coffee shop, or checking your bank account while waiting at the doctor’s office. Unless you were logged into a private Wi-Fi network that required a password, any data transmitted during your online session was likely vulnerable to eavesdropping by strangers using the same network. The encryption and anonymity that a VPN provides protects all of your online activities: sending emails, shopping online or paying bills. VPNs also helps keep your Web browsing anonymous.
Man in the Middle Attacks
One of the most common threats on these networks is called a Man in the Middle (MitM) attack. Essentially, a MitM attack is a form of eavesdropping. When a computer makes a connection to the Internet, data is sent from point A (computer) to point B (service/website), and vulnerabilities can allow an attacker to get in between these transmissions and “read” them. So what you thought was private no longer is.
Encryption means that the messages that are sent between your computer and the wireless router are in the form of a “secret code,” so that they cannot be read by anyone who doesn’t have the key to decipher the code. Most routers are shipped from the factory with encryption turned off by default, and it must be turned on when the network is set up. If an IT professional sets up the network, then chances are good that encryption has been enabled. However, there is no surefire way to tell if this has happened.
Thanks to software vulnerabilities, there are also ways that attackers can slip malware onto your computer without you even knowing. A software vulnerability is a security hole or weakness found in an operating system or software program. Hackers can exploit this weakness by writing code to target a specific vulnerability, and then inject the malware onto your device.
Snooping and Sniffing
Wi-Fi snooping and sniffing is what it sounds like. Cybercriminals can buy special software kits and even devices to help assist them with eavesdropping on Wi-Fi signals. This technique can allow the attackers to access everything that you are doing online — from viewing whole webpages you have visited (including any information you may have filled out while visiting that web page) to being able to capture your login credentials, and even being able to hijack your accounts.
These “rogue access points” trick victims into connecting to what they think is a legitimate network because the name sounds reputable. Say you’re staying at the Goodnight Inn and want to connect to the hotel’s Wi-Fi. You may think you’re selecting the correct one when you click on “GoodNite Inn,” but you haven’t. Instead, you’ve just connected to a rogue hotspot set up by cybercriminals who can now view your sensitive information.
Available for Windows PCs, Macs, iOS and Android smartphones and tablets:
Windows® Operating Systems
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 (all versions), except Windows 10 S.
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions). Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
- Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later.
Mac® Operating Systems
- Current and previous two versions of Mac® OS.
Android™ Operating Systems
- Android 5.0 or later (Secure VPN) - Must have Google Play app installed.
iOS Operating Systems
- iPhones or iPads running the current and previous two versions of Apple® iOS
PLEASE NOTE: This product with only activate within Europe.
You cannot install this software on any devices outside of Europe.
Software Returns Policy: Software Products are exempt from being returned under the EU Distance Selling Law.