Norton 360 Advanced 10 Devices - 12 Months
Norton 360 Advanced - 12 Months - Subscription with Automatic Renewal
You can receive your product via Email or Post, just choose from the Delivery Method Option drop-down menu above.
PLEASE NOTE: Physical Delivery via Post is only available to a UK Postal address!
Norton no longer provides CDs, but now provides easy access to download software.
For your attention: All Product Keys and Instructions will be sent in English Text only
PLEASE NOTE: Device Security - only activates within the UK.
You cannot install this software on any device outside of the UK.
Restoration Support - Only available in the United Kingdom
Norton 360 Advanced provides protection for your devices, online privacy, and a helping hand with identity restoration.
Having your identity stolen is scary, and you may not know where to begin to resolve the issue. And everyday activities like online shopping, banking, and sharing on social media can expose your information, making you more vulnerable to identity thieves.
Going beyond just Dark Web Monitoring, Norton 360 Advanced includes all the features of Norton 360 plus additional identity protection features with tools to help you and advise you on how to resolve your identity theft issues from beginning to end.
- Identity Restoration Support helps guide you through the restoration process should you be a victim of identity theft.
- Social Media Monitoring helps you keep your social media accounts safer by monitoring them for account takeovers, risky activity, and inappropriate content.9,10
- Stolen Wallet Assist provides guidance for stolen wallets on cancelling and replacing important items in wallets like driver’s licences, credit cards, and more.
Plus, 200 GB PC Cloud Backup provides you with storage for your important files.
- PRE-PAID SUBSCRIPTION WITH SIGN UP AND ACTIVATION ONLINE: A payment method (credit card or PayPal) must be saved in your Norton account to activate and use.* No charge occurs before the billing date for the subscription renewal.
- SUBSCRIPTION WITH AUTOMATIC RENEWAL: No service disruption since this subscription automatically renews annually. If you do not wish to renew, you can cancel the subscription renewal in your Norton account at any time before the day on which you are due to be charged
- Device Security: Real-time protection for your PC, Mac, and mobile devices against ransomware, viruses, spyware, malware, and other online threats.
- PC Cloud Backup:3,4 200 GB of cloud storage to store important files and documents as a preventive measure against data loss due to hard drive failures, stolen devices and even ransomware.
- Dark Web Monitoring: The dark web is scanned for your personal information and we notify you if it’s found.
- Restoration Support: A dedicated Identity Restoration Specialist will work with you step-by-step, providing advice and support, should you be a victim of identity theft.
- Stolen Wallet Assist: Provides guidance for stolen wallets on cancelling and replacing important items in wallets like driver’s licences, credit cards, and more.
- Social Media Monitoring:9,10 We monitor your social media accounts for account takeovers, risky activity and inappropriate content.
- SafeCam for PC:4 instantly alerts you to any attempt to access your webcam and helps you block those who are not authorised to access it.
- Secure VPN: Access your favourite apps and websites when connecting to Wi-Fi at home or on the go with the reassurance of bank-grade encryption. Parental Control:‡ Parental tools to help your children explore the internet more safely.
- Online Threat Protection: Advanced security helps protect your private and financial information when you go online.
- Link Guard:*** Highlights potentially malicious links in webmail or social media feeds to warn you before you visit them.
- Online Banking Protection:*** Provides an additional layer of security and peace of mind when you are transacting with financial sites, such as your bank or credit card company.
- Web Isolation:*** Seamlessly opens questionable links as an image to help protect against phishing attacks by hiding your personal information and IP address.
- Smart Firewall for PC or Firewall for Mac: Monitors communications between your computer and other computers and helps block unauthorized traffic.
- Password Manager:*** Tools to easily generate, store, and manage your passwords, credit card information and other credentials online – more securely.
- Virus Protection Promise:2 From the moment you subscribe, a Norton expert is available to help keep your devices virus-free, and if not, will give you a refund.
- Not all features are available on all devices and operating systems. Detailed system requirements on Norton.com.
- Cloud Backup and SafeCam are only available on Windows (excluding Windows in S mode, Windows running on ARM Processor).
- Parental Control can only be installed and used on a child’s Windows™ PC, iOS and Android™ device but not all features are available on all platforms. Parents can monitor and manage their child’s activities from any device — Windows PC (excluding Windows in S mode), Mac, iOS and Android—via our mobile apps, or by signing into their account at my.Norton.com and selecting Parental Control via any browser. The mobile app must be downloaded separately.
Popular browsers are supported, including Chrome, Edge, and Firefox. Parental Control portal access is not supported on Internet Explorer. On iOS and Android, the in-app Norton Browser must be used to get the full benefit of the features.
Windows™ Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows™ 11 (all versions)
- Microsoft Windows™ 10 (all versions)
- Microsoft Windows™ 8/8.1 (all versions). Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
- Microsoft Windows™ 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later with SHA2 support
Mac® Operating Systems
- Current and previous two versions of Mac OS.
- SafeCam, Parental Control, and Cloud Backup features are not supported.
Android™ Operating Systems
- Android 8.0 or later. Must have Google Play app installed.
- Please note: Not supported with Chromebook, HUAWEI devices, or Amazon devices
iOS Operating Systems
- iPhones or iPads running the current and previous two versions of Apple® iOS
Norton™ Secure VPN
Available for Windows™ PC, Mac®, iOS and Android™ devices:
Norton Secure VPN is compatible with PCs, Mac®, Android smartphones and tablets, iPads, and iPhones. Norton Secure VPN may be used on the specified number of devices – with unlimited use during the subscription term.
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (all versions, except Windows 10 in S Mode)
- Microsoft Windows 11 (all versions, except Windows 11 in S Mode)
- Mac OS X 10.12.x (Sierra) or later
- iPhones or iPads running the current and previous two versions of Apple iOS
- 8.0 or later. Must have Google Play app installed.
- Please note: Not supported with Chromebook, HUAWEI devices, or Amazon devices
No one can prevent all cyber crimes or identity theft.
2 Restrictions apply. Must have an automatically renewing subscription with antivirus for the virus removal service. See norton.com/virus-protection-promise
3 Requires your device to have an Internet/data plan and be turned on.
4 Cloud Backup features are only available on Windows (excluding Windows in S mode, Windows running on an ARM processor).
4 SafeCam features are only available on Windows (excluding Windows in S mode, Windows running on an ARM processor).
5 To activate the backup of video files, you will need to configure your backup settings under My Documents to address your individual needs
6 Video Supervision requires a browser extension on Windows and the in-app Norton Browser on iOS and Android. It monitors videos viewed on YouTube.com (but not YouTube videos embedded in other websites or blogs) and on Hulu.com (but only on Windows). It does not work with the YouTube or Hulu apps.
7 Web Supervision requires a supported browser extension on Windows for full functionality.
8 Search Supervision requires a supported browser extension on Windows and the in-app Norton Browser on iOS and Androids.
9 Does not include monitoring of chats or direct messages. May not identify cyberbullying, explicit or illegal content or hate speech.
10 Social Media Monitoring is only available on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube. On Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn only account takeover feature is available.
‡ Parental Control features are not supported on Mac or Windows in S mode
- Dark Web Monitoring is not available in all countries. Monitored information varies based on country of residence. It defaults to monitoring your email address and begins immediately. Sign in to your account to enter more information for monitoring
*Important Subscription, Pricing and Offer Details:
- Your Norton subscription from Simply Antivirus begins when your purchase is activated. You must download and install it on each device or complete enrolment to get protection.
- By subscribing, you are purchasing a recurring subscription direct with Norton, which will automatically renew after the first term (Please note, this can be switched off at any time from within your Norton online account)
- The price quoted today is valid for the first term of your subscription. After that, your subscription will be billed at the applicable monthly or annual renewal prices. The price is subject to change, but Norton will always send you a notification email in advance.
- You can cancel your subscription from within your online Norton account. or by contacting Norton’s Member Services & Support. For more details, please visit the Refund Policy on the Norton website.
- Your subscription may include product, service and /or protection updates and features that may be added, modified, or removed subject to the acceptance of the License and Services Agreement.
- The number of supported devices allowed under your plan is primarily for personal or household use. If you have issues adding a device, please contact Norton Member Services & Support.
Renewal Prices: may be higher than the price for the initial term and are subject to change. They are charged up to 35 days before the subscription is due to renew and we send you a notification email with the renewal price before.
Software Returns Policy: Software Products are exempt from being returned under the UK/EU Distance Selling Law.
We can offer limited installation support by contacting us or alternatively, you can speak direct to Norton's 24/7 Support line on Tel. 020 7616 5600
We will email you a renewal notification reminder when this product is coming up for renewal. This is just a courtesy reminder and you are in no way obligated to purchase from us again, but we hope we had provided great service and pricing that you would consider using us for your renewal. If you do not wish to hear from us again, just click unsubscribe from the reminder email we send, and you will be removed for renewal notifications in the future.
Updates: your subscription may include product, service and/or protection updates, and features that may be added, modified or removed, subject to the acceptance of the <License & Services Agreement>.
Usage: for non-commercial household use only. If you have issues adding a device, <please contact us>.
*1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION TERM: It begins upon initial installation and activation. Updates and features may be added, modified or removed, subject to the applicable Licence and Services Agreement at NortonLifeLock.com/legal.
Data collection, storage and use subject to NortonLifeLock Global Privacy Statement found at NortonLifeKock.com/privacy.
*** Norton Password Manager is not exclusive to Norton 360 functionality but is independently available for free online.
*** Norton Safe Search and Norton Safe Web online browsing features are not exclusive to Norton 360 functionality but are independently available for free online.
*** Online Banking Protection is not exclusive to Norton 360 functionality but is independently available online for free as part of the Norton Safe Web Extension.
*** Web Isolation Mode is not exclusive to Norton 360 functionality but is independently available online for free as part of the Norton Safe Web Extension.
Copyright © NortonLifeLock Inc. All rights reserved. NortonLifeLock, the NortonLifeLock Logo, the Checkmark Logo, Norton, LifeLock, and the LockMan Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of NortonLifeLock Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Firefox is a trademark of the Mozilla Foundation. Android, Google Chrome, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google, LLC. Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Microsoft and the Window logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution Licence. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.