BRAND NEW - Norton 360 DELUXE 2020 5 Devices | Secure VPN | Password Manager | SafeCam | 50GB PC Cloud Backup | Parental Control | Device Security
You can receive your product via Email or Post, just choose from the Delivery Method Option drop-down menu above.
PLEASE NOTE: Physical Delivery via Post is only available to a UK Postal address !!!
Cyber threats have evolved. Our protection has too.
Introducing NEW Norton™ 360. All-in-one protection for your online privacy and devices.
Brand New Enrollment Version Provides Continuous Protection - Renews Automatically each year.
(Enrolment with Norton is required)*. We provide step by step instructions, sent with your License Key.
*Enrolment - Credit/Debit Card or PayPal required for activation (Auto Renewal direct with Norton) can be switched off at any time. Norton advises of renewal price 30-45 days before the end of the subscription. This gives plenty of time to review your current subscription & protection plan & to adjust or cancel your auto-renewal with Norton if you wish to.
NEW Norton 360 provides powerful layers of protection for your devices – all in a single solution. Your PCs, Mac®, tablets, and smartphones receive protection against viruses, ransomware, phishing, and other online threats as you bank, shop and browse online.
Password Manager provides the tools you need to help you generate and manage your passwords and other online credentials while helping to store them securely in a cloud-based vault.NEW Norton 360 also includes PC Cloud Backup3 as a preventive measure against data loss due to ransomware, hard drive failures or stolen devices, and Parental Control,‡ provides you tools to help your children explore the internet more safely.
Should the unexpected happen, our Virus Protection Promise offers a refund. If your device gets a virus we can’t remove, you get your money back.2
• Secure VPN: Access your favorite apps and websites when connecting to Wi-Fi at home or on-the-go with the reassurance of bank-grade encryption.
• Password Manager: Tools to easily generate, store, and manage your passwords, credit card information and other credentials online – more securely.
• PC Cloud Backup1,3: 50 GB of cloud storage to store important files and documents as a preventive measure against data loss due to hard drive failures, stolen devices, and even ransomware.
• Device Security: Real-time protection for 5 devices, PC, Mac® or mobile, against ransomware, viruses, spyware, phishing, and other online threats.
• SafeCam1: Instantly alerts you to any attempt to access your webcam and helps you block unauthorised access to it.
• Online Threat Protection: Advanced security helps protect your private and financial information when you go online.
• Smart Firewall for PC and Firewall for Mac: Monitors communications between your computer and other computers and helps block unauthorised traffic.
• Parental Control‡: Parental tools to help your kids explore the Internet more safely.
• Virus Protection Promise: From the moment you subscribe, a Norton expert is available to help keep your devices virus-free, or give you a refund.2
Windows® Operating Systems
• Microsoft® Windows® 10 (all versions), except Windows 10 S.
• Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions). Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
• Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later.
• Current and previous two versions of Mac® OS.
• Features not supported: Norton Parental Control, Norton Cloud Backup, and Norton SafeCam.
• Android 6.0 or later. Must have Google Play app installed.
Auto-scan of apps on Google Play is supported on Android 4.1 or later, except for Samsung devices. Samsung devices running Android 4.2 or later are supported. For earlier versions of Android, the Google Play “Share” function must be used to scan apps on Google Play.
• iPhones or iPads running the current and previous two versions of Apple® iOS
1 Norton Cloud Backup features are only available on Windows.
1 Norton SafeCam features are only available on Windows.
2 Virus Protection Promise: To be eligible for the Virus Protection Promise, you must have a qualifying Norton subscription and unless you have Norton Small Business, you must also have purchased, renewed or upgraded that subscription directly from Symantec, or activate automatic renewal with Symantec. If a Norton agent is unable to remove the virus from your device, then you may receive a refund based on the actual price paid for the current term of your qualifying Norton subscription. If you have a bundle (a qualifying Norton subscription purchased with another Norton offering), your refund will be limited to the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of your qualifying Norton subscription for the current term, not to exceed the total bundled price paid. Or, if your bundled purchase contains a qualifying Norton subscription with a non-Norton offering, your refund will be limited to the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of only your qualifying Norton subscription for the current term, not to exceed the total bundled price paid. Any refund will be net of any discounts or refunds received and less any shipping, handling, and applicable taxes, except in certain states and countries where shipping, handling, and taxes are refundable. The refund does not apply to any damages incurred as a result of viruses. See Norton.com/guarantee for details including qualifying Norton subscriptions.
3 Requires your device to have an Internet/data plan and be turned on.
‡ Norton Parental Control features are not supported on Mac
Please Note: Norton no longer provide CD for installation, but now provide easy access to download software
PLEASE NOTE: This product with only activate within Europe.
Software Returns Policy: Software Products are exempt from being returned under the EU Distance Selling Law. We can offer limited installation support by contacting us or alternatively you can speak direct to Norton's 24/7 Support line on Tel. 020 7616 5600