Norton Identity Advisor Plus Unlimited - 12 Months
You can receive your product via Email or Post, just choose from the Delivery Method Option drop-down menu above.
PLEASE NOTE: Physical Delivery via Post is only available to a UK Postal address !!!
For your attention: All Product Keys and Instructions will be sent in English Text only
PLEASE NOTE: This product will only cover the UK and Germany.
Cybercriminals can use hidden dark websites to make illegal purchases of personal information that can be used to commit identity theft or other crimes. Unfortunately, many people would have no idea what to do should their identity be stolen.
Norton™ Identity Advisor Plus offers Identity Restoration Specialists to help you each step of the way should you discover you’re a victim of identity theft.
Our knowledgeable specialists can help you evaluate and address your identity fraud claim with their expertise, and recommend the steps to take and calls to make with you to help resolve the fraudulent activity.
We also monitor the dark web§ looking for personal information, such as email addresses, driver’s license numbers, phone numbers, bank account numbers, and more. If exposed, this could be used to commit identity theft or other crimes.
Plus, we monitor your social media accounts and notify you of suspicious activity we detect like changes to your account settings, risky links, and inappropriate content.1,2
We notify you through our easy-to-use app or website and advise you on steps you can take to help protect yourself.
- PRE-PAID SUBSCRIPTION WITH SIGN UP AND ACTIVATION ONLINE: A payment method (credit card or PayPal) must be saved in your Norton account to activate and use.* No charge occurs before the billing date for the subscription renewal.
- SUBSCRIPTION WITH AUTOMATIC RENEWAL: No service disruption since this subscription automatically renews annually. If you do not wish to renew, you can cancel the subscription renewal in your Norton account at any time before the day on which you are due to be charged
- Identity Restoration Support - Our Identity Restoration Specialists are ready to help you resolve. your identity theft problem. If your identity is compromised, a Restoration Specialist is assigned to your case to guide you through the restoration process from start to finish
- Social Media Monitoring - helps you keep your social media accounts safer. We monitor your accounts on popular social media sites and notify you of suspicious activity. If we think your account may be compromised, we’ll let you know and we’ll notify you of risky links
- Dark Web Monitoring - Cybercriminals can meet anonymously on dark web sites to make illegal purchases of personal. information. Dark Web Monitoring continuously searches the dark web and private forums. looking for personal information and sends you notifications should it be found.
- Useful Notifications: If we find your information on the dark web or notice suspicious activity with your social media accounts, we’ll send notifications via email or app based on your preference.
- Easy to Use Interface: My Norton website and app allow you to easily view your notifications, as well as enter more information to be monitored on the dark web.
- Live Support: Our team can answer your questions about Dark Web Monitoring and Social Media Monitoring1,2 and provide advice on the next steps you can take if you are notified of suspicious activity with your social media account or if your information is found on the dark web.
- Worldwide Reach: Our subject matter experts monitor underground communications across the world looking for traded and stolen information.
Norton™ Identity Advisor Plus for 1 person - App and website accessible on unlimited devices
For Windows PC and Mac
- Chrome v73 and above
- Edge v41.1 and above
- Firefox v66 and above
- Internet Explorer v11 and above
- Safari v11.1 and above
- iOS 12 and above
- Android 6.0 and above
- Please note: Not supported with Chromebook, HUAWEI devices, or Amazon devices
No one can prevent all cyber crime or identity theft.
1 Does not include monitoring of chats or direct messages. May not identify cyberbullying, explicit or illegal content, or hate speech.
2 Social Media Monitoring is only available on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube. On Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn only account takeover feature is available.
- Dark Web Monitoring is not available in all countries. Monitored information varies based on country of residence. It defaults to monitor your email address and begins immediately. Sign in to your account to enter more information for monitoring.
*Important Subscription, Pricing and Offer Details:
- Your Norton subscription from Simply Antivirus begins when your purchase is activated. You must download and install on each device or complete enrolment to get protection.
- By subscribing, you are purchasing a recurring subscription direct with Norton, which will automatically renew after the first term (Please note, this can be switched off at any time from within your Norton online account)
- The price quoted today is valid for the first term of your subscription. After that, your subscription will be billed at the applicable monthly or annual renewal prices. The price is subject to change, but Norton will always send you a notification email in advance.
- You can cancel your subscription from within your online Norton account. or by contacting Norton’s Member Services & Support. For more details, please visit the Refund Policy on the Norton website.
- Your subscription may include product, service and /or protection updates and features that may be added, modified, or removed subject to the acceptance of the License and Services Agreement.
- The number of supported devices allowed under your plan are primarily for personal or household use. If you have issues adding a device, please contact Norton Member Services & Support.
- Cancellation & Refund: you can cancel your contract and request a full refund within 60 days of purchase. For each annual renewal or free trial, you can request a full refund within 60 days of being charged, and after the 60 days, a pro-rated refund of the days left in your renewed subscription term, beginning the month after you request the refund. For details, visit our <Cancellation & Refund Policy>.<To cancel your contract or request a refund, click here>.
- Updates: your subscription may include product, service and/or protection updates, and features that may be added, modified, or remover, subject to the acceptance of the <Licence & Services Agreement>.
- Usage: for non-commercial household use only. If you have issues adding a device, <please contact us>.
* 1 YEAR PRE-PAID SUBSCRIPTION: To activate, sign up online and save your billing information in your Norton account. Automatically renews each year, unless the renewal is cancelled before the day you are due to be charged in my.norton.com or by contacting us. The subscription renewal is charged at the renewal cost found at norton.com. Cost subject to change, but a notification email is sent before billing. Under NortonLifeLock Cancellation & Returns Policy at Norton.com/return-policy once activated, you can cancel your contract and request a full re-fund within 60 days of the purchase, and for each annual renewal within 60 days of being charged.
Subscription begins upon online activation. To launch the service, download/install on each device, and/or complete set-up. Updates and features may be added, modified or removed, subject to the License & Services Agreement at NortonLifeLock.com/legal.
Data collection, storage and use for subscription management and renewal purposes subject to NortonLifeLock Global Privacy Statement at NortonLifeLock.com/privacy.
Please Note: Norton no longer provide CD for installation, but now provide easy access to download software
Software Returns Policy: Software Products are exempt from being returned under the UK/EU Distance Selling Law.
We can offer limited installation support by contacting us or alternatively you can speak direct to Norton's 24/7 Support line on Tel. 020 7616 5600
We will email you a renewal notification reminder when this product is coming up for renewal. This is just a courtesy reminder and you are in no way obligated to purchase from us again, but we hope we had provided great service and pricing that you would consider using us for your renewal. If you do not wish to hear from us again, just click unsubscribe from the reminder email we send, and you will be removed for renewal notifications in the future.
Copyright 2022 NortonLifeLock Inc. All rights reserved. NortonLifeLock, the NortonLifeLock Logo, the Checkmark Logo, Norton, LifeLock, and the LockMan Logo are trademarks or registered trade-marks of NortonLifeLock Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Alexa and all related logos are trade-marks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Facebook, the “f” logo, Instagram, and the Instagram logo are trade-marks of Facebook or its affiliates. LinkedIn and the LinkedIn logo are registered trade-marks of LinkedIn Corporation and its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries. Twitter and the Twitter logo are trade-marks of Twitter, Inc. or its affiliates. YouTube is a registered trade-mark of Google, LLC. Other names may be trade-marks of their respective owners.